- BSc. Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Studying Tenders to understand the nature of Project and Contract.
- Reviewing provided Contract, BOQ, Drawings and Specifications for the new Project.
- Receiving quotations from Vendors, Suppliers and Subcontractors
- Make sure that the quotations comply with the Employer required and provided Specifications
- Prepare comparison Sheet for rates Quoted by Sub Contractors and suppliers
- Prepare the BOQ to receive the Dry Cost unit rates.
- Breakdown BOQ items that will not be assigned to Subcontractors in order to properly price them
- Using unit rates for materials and equipment
- Perform quantity take off for lump sum project or items
- Finalizing the Commercial Offer including priced BOQ
- Responding to Post-Tender Clarification from clients.
- Analysis post tender with low and high % method.