- Bcs. Degree Civil Engineering
- 3 – 5 years experience
- Advanced knowledge of Auto CAD software
- Communicate well verbally and in writing.
- Advanced understanding and knowledge of design processes and techniques.
- Good team working skills
- The ability to meet deadlines
- Attention to Detail
- Cost awareness
TASK & DUTIES:
- Advise client on design factors such as space planning, layout
- Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards
- Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment
- Review published materials and recommend revisions or changes in scope, format, content, and methods of reproduction and binding.
- Evaluate technical specifications and economic factors relating to process or product design objectives.
- Prepare rough drafts and scale working drawings of sets
- Submit plans for approval, and adapt plans to serve intended purposes, or to conform to budget or fabrication restrictions.
- Documenting project issues/conditions
- Manage project library.