TASKS & DUTIES:
- Identify quality problems and recommend solutions.
- Monitor testing procedures to ensure that all tests are performed according to established item specifications, standard test methods, or protocols.
- Participate in out-of-specification and failure investigations and recommend corrective actions.
- Support the Quality Inspectors to ensure that products and processes comply with the relevant requirements of the quality management system.
- Conduct audits, including closing out audit findings, creating audits finding reports and determine proper corrective and preventive actions.
- Manage suppliers’ performance and conduct audits in liaison with purchasing dept. . .
- Preparation of QA reports including statistical process control.
- Create quality samples of products for customers review.
- Maintain quality samples of products for customers.
- Work with production to solve customer/product issues as necessary
- Working with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers
- Ensuring tests and procedures are properly understood, carried out and evaluated and that product modifications are investigated if necessary and implement with technical office, business development and new product development.
- BSc. Degree in Mechanical engineer or relevant
- 1-3 years experience
- Advanced Knowledge of machines and tools
- Advanced Knowledge of raw materials
- Advanced Knowledge of shop drawing
- Advanced Knowledge of computer
- Advanced Knowledge of measurement tools
- Basic knowledge of final products
- Fair English language
- Attention to Detail
- Stress Tolerance