TASK & DUTIES:
- Train users in use of material, tools.
- Responsible for planning, managing and ensuring smooth implementation
- Responsible for effective site administration which include site safety and control of materials/plants on site.
- Ability to liaise effectively with clients, consultants, subcontractors and other relevant government authorities to achieve delivery objectives.
- Responsible for project implementation and monitoring work schedules in accordance to the master and detailed work programmers.
- Prepare technical construction specifications
- Coordinate the activities of the design and construction teams.
- Understands our pricing model and billing procedures.
- Follows up with clients, when necessary, regarding unpaid invoices.
- Be prepared to discuss project quality, client and team satisfaction, and project success metrics during regularly scheduled and ad hoc project review meetings with the managing director.
- Track and report weekly on percent complete, budget burn, earned value, slippage, project effort and duration to complete and other key project metrics.
- Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other regulations.
- Estimate transportation project costs.
- Assists residents by answering questions and resolving complaints.
- Confers with project staff to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
- May also coordinate project activities with activities of government regulatory or other governmental agencies.
- Bcs. Degree Civil Engineering
- 10-15 years Experience
- Scheduling Work and Activities
- Cost estimating
- Quality Control Analysis
- Problem sensitivity
- Near Vision
- Good in English language