Education: BSc. Degree in Civil
Experience: 3-5 years
- Responsible for the quality of every activity, thorough knowledge of all phases of engineering construction relating to Civil, Architectural and Structural discipline interfacing the multidisciplinary operations.
- Perform all daily inspection and test of the scope and character necessary to achieve the quality of construction required in the drawings and specifications for all works under the contract
- Carry out Internal Audit at the site (regular Site Surveillance) as scheduled in the Project Quality Plan, PQP.
- Submit Inspection Request for Engineers Inspection
- Cary out inspection and checking for all quality related procedures in the site and ensures activity at the site are according to the project Specification, Method Statement or as per approved shop drawing.
- Review quality of all materials at site and ensure compliance to all project specifications and quality and collaborate with department for all material procurement and maintain quality of materials.
- Taking care of QA/QC documents of the entire project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered and other QA/QC documents.
- Prepare QA/QC periodic reports. State all performed activities in the past period and critical issues noticed. Including the submitted and to be submitted documents.
- Coordinate with the consultant’s representative and Site En-charge for inspection and meeting about quality problems including the closure of Non-Compliance Report.
- Assist with employees to ensure knowledge of all quality standards and ensure compliance to all quality manual and procedures and collaborate with contractors and suppliers to maintain quality of all systems.