Education: BSc. Degree in Mechanical, Mechatronics or Relevant
Experience: 2 – 4 years
- Following up & executing all foreign & local purchasing activities.
- Prepares and follows up the L/C, L/G, P. orders, the transfers, the banking and deliveries.
- Organizes, follows and implements the processes and activities related to foreign & local purchasing and imports.
- Monitor the performance of foreign & local suppliers through the performance monitoring form.
- Follow up all the processes of foreign purchasing starting with receiving the purchase request from w/h clerk, issue P. order up to receive the goods in our w/h including the customs clearance of goods at the arrival port with the coordination of customs broker.
- Achieves all the related tasks in the departmental action plan.
- Plan and coordinate time and delivery of purchases.
- Study & research new technological, options and materials with a view to present for procurement.
- Very Good command of English language
- Good communication
- Excellent negotiation
- Technical knowledge of electrical ,mechanical & chemical components
Work location: EL Obour City (EEC Galva) Hot-dip Galvanization Factory