BSc. Degree in Mechanical Production Engineer
15 – 20 years experience
10 years at least in steel fabrications factories
- Review and recommend or approve contracts and cost estimates.
- Recruit employees, assign, direct, and evaluate their work, and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence.
- Analyze technology, resource needs, and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
- Ensure implementation and evolution of health, safety, & environmental procedure.
- Optimize resource utilization by implementation of an effective production organization.
- Ensure that the production is cost effective.
- Develop reports for all production units and sections in order to measure their performance
- Provide positive employee relations to ensure the achievement of productivity objectives and maintenance of high morale at all levels within the workforce.
- Drafting a timescale for the job.
- Establish manufacturing priorities and allocate the resources.
- Support shipping complete goods to customers.
- Keep records (log Book) for all factory equipments and facilities within maintenance depart.
- Keep and analyze the daily reports from all shifts and sections – summarize in monthly report to the GM
- Establish consumables rates for new products
- Establish consumables control system to minimize the cost per unit weight and work to define consumables for each fabrication order
- Adopt modern production techniques
- Complex problem solving – sustain work under pressure
- Quality control Analysis & management
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Good communications skills with all working levels
- Work with IMS- at least with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001