Education: BSc. Degree in Chemical Engineering Or Metallurgy
Experience: 0 – 3 years
- Managing shift team to achieve production targets.
- Ensuring production attains the required quality standards.
- Identifying bottleneck during the production process.
- Ensure safe use of equipment & tools used in production.
- Utilize problem solving techniques & methods to reduce issues & risks.
- Apply cost control concepts during production.
- Customer focused
- Good team leading
- Organized and good prioritization
- Effective communications and Reporting
Shift engineer (day and night) at our Hot-Dip Galvanization Facility
Work location: EL Obour City (EEC Galva) Hot-Dip Galvanization Factory