Education: BSc. Degree in Mechatronics or Electrical Engineer
Experience: 3 – 4 years
- Develop preventive maintenance schedules for plant, machinery and equipment to ensure that these continue to operate at optimum levels.
- Monitor the performance of plant and equipment and revise maintenance schedules as necessary to ensure their continued effective performance.
- Maintain comprehensive records of stocks and maintenance carried out.
- Maintain contact with other departments to ensure that any plant downtime is carried out at minimum cost and inconvenience.
- Monitor the results of the planned maintenance program and introduce any required changes where effectiveness needs to be improved.
- knowledge of machines equipment and crane systems.
- knowledge of the industry.
- knowledge of modern maintenance techniques including preventative and corrective planning.
Work location: EL Obour City (EEC Galva) Hot-dip Galvanization Factory