Experience: 7-9 years
– Supervise and implement under the direction of the IT Manager projects assigned and related to hardware or software.
– Provide hands‐on support & maintenance for day‐to‐day activities related to the infrastructure and user support.
– Ability to manage small teams, to plan and to prioritize.
– Has experience in networking (including firewalls), cloud computing, web development, databases and ERP software (CRM, HR, Logistics) , low current systems (CCTV, fire systems, etc).
– Desirable to have achieved MCSE level certification.
– Management experience.
– Research, Analysis & Reporting.
– Good communication with all stakeholders (user, management, service providers).
– Flexibility to work out of hours when emergencies or planned maintenance activities may take place.